- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Each new patient gets a thorough examination to rule out any medical red flags. If there is something more serious found, the proper imaging/test will be ordered or the correct referral will be made. A new patient does not simply lie on the table and get an adustment immediately. The diagnosis, treatment plan and expected outcome are all explained to the patient so they are fully aware of all aspects of treatment.
My goal is not to replace your MD, but work in tandem with other healthcare professionals. There are certain conditions that chiropractors are better at treating than medical doctors and vice versa. What makes any doctor a good doctor is knowing when to make the proper referral.